Environmental Statement – Profab Access Ltd is committed to minimise waste and pollution to reduce long term costs with the following commitments and objectives to:
- minimise disturbance to the local environment and to the quality of life of the local communities;
- comply with all relevant statutory regulation;
- maintain appearances and highest environmental standards within the company premise;
- assess, in advance if possible, environmental effects of new processes and developments;
- provide necessary information to enable proper use, storage and disposal of Company products to avoid harm to the environment;
- provide necessary information to enable employees to operate processes properly and minimise effects on people and the environment;
- develop, maintain and continually improve the company’s environmental management system;
- regularly review environmental performance at Board level;
- develop and maintain contingency plans where significant environmental hazards exist.
Sustainability and Recyclability
Where possible, renewable materials are sourced at all levels of the organisation and waste materials from the processes are recycled.
Suppliers and customers are encouraged to choose materials that are renewable and/or recyclable and to minimise the need for landfill taking the Carbon Dioxide footprint into account.
Continuous work is carried out to develop and implement solutions towards sustainability and to reduce emissions.
Environmental Policy Awareness
This policy shall be available to all persons working for, or on behalf, of Profab Access Ltd via the company’s Standard Operating Procedures.